Most personal licenses severely limit what you can use the artwork for. Not my license.
You are free to use this artwork for your own non-commercial needs, such as:
- Fine-art prints to decorate the walls of your home
- Paper, metal, canvas, acrylic, bamboo… any material, any size you want
- Print as many as you need, or replace damaged prints
- Print on blocks to sit on tables or desks
- Wallpapers across all your computers, smartphones, or tablets
- Craft gifts like T-shirts, mugs, or throw pillows
- Fridge magnets maybe?
Plus you own the license to use the artwork in this manner forever. There’s no expiration on these terms.
So really you can do anything you want with the artwork, forever, except use it for commercial gain; nor give the digital to someone else.
Also, if you accidentally delete or lose the file just let me know and I’ll help you out.
Non-commercial use means you cannot make money from the digital artwork you buy from me, but you can use it as gifts in non-digital format (such as wall prints, t-shirts, mugs, etc.) — and you cannot redistribute the digital.